Here at South Thames Roofing we provide a roofing service that you can rely on throughout Shepperton, Sunbury and the surrounding areas of Middlesex, London and Surrey. Having grown over recent years to become a leading local company, we are proud of our reputation for providing an outstanding service, quality workmanship and the finest products on the market. We provide all our potential customers with free quotes and estimates, with a no-pressure sales approach to everything we do.
Your roofline is the most exposed and vulnerable feature of any property. It is extremely susceptible to weathering and hazards, which can affect their ability to keep water away from your house. It is essential to keep your roofline in a good condition.
We offer the following services:
- Fascias and soffits (repairs and replacements)
- Bargeboards and cladding (repairs and replacements)
- Gutter and downpipe maintenance and repair
- Guttering replacements
- General roof repairs
- Pitched roofs
- Flat roof installations and repairs
- Liquid roofing solutions
- Chimney stacks
- GRP fibreglass roofing
All our work is guaranteed and we are proud members of the Federation of Master Builders, Ratedpeople.com, Checkatrade.com and Government-backed scheme TrustMark.
For more details, please call us now on on 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791.
Your roofline components in Sunbury explained!
The roofline is the term applied to the timber or uPVC boarding between your roof and the walls of your property. Rooflines traditionally consisted of timber components and the problem with this is that they require regular maintenance and will degrade over time. They will rot easily and left over time they will lead to problems like damp and possible infestations. We recommend the installation of uPVC products, which are durable and hard-wearing, low maintenance and designed to look like wood.
Most rooflines normally consist of the following components:
- Guttering: Guttering collects the rainwater that falls on your roof and protects your property from water damage.
- Downpipes: These protect the foundations of your home by channelling rainwater away from the walls and safely draining it away.
- Soffits: These are the finished boards on the underside of the eaves and cover the area between the end of the eaves and the house.
- Fascias: This are the trims used to cover the rafter end of the eaves and are often where gutters are attached to the house.
- Bargeboards: These are the fascia boards that follow gable end rooflines.
- Cladding: This is the overlapping planking seen on some homes on walls or gables ends.
We can supply and install a range of roofline products, which work well to maximise your home’s resilience to the elements and longevity and that are available in a range of colours to effortlessly match the style of your home.
Excellent service from Steve and his team. He came to visit 2-3 times to survey the job, and was always on time and friendly. He was easily contactable, and never ignored a phone call. Due to the bad weather (snow and ice) the job was delayed, but Steve ensured that he came back in conditions that were not ideal, and still made sure that the job was completed. I’m very pleased with the work done, and with the service I received – on top of this, the quote came in much more competitively than other quotes I received. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Steve and his team. Fabulous work, thanks.and effectively responded to.
For all top quality uPVC fascias, soffits, guttering and bargeboards in Shepperton, call our expert roofers!
We know that every home and customer is individual so we can tailor our service and products to suit your exact needs. If you would like advice or to receive a quote for any roofline work, please ring 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791, email [email protected] or fill in an online contact form.