Here at South Thames Roofing, we take great pride in being one of the most popular and recommended roofline and roofing companies in Teddington, Hampton Wick and the nearby areas. We can replace and maintain all aspects of your roof and roofline, including fascias, soffits, bargeboards, cladding, guttering and downpipes.
Lots of time, effort and money is often spent dreaming about how our homes should look. However, it is easy to overlook the fundamental details and to perform and looks it s best, your home will need to be protected from the elements. Your roofline will be the most exposed part of your property and plays a key role in keeping water away from your home. It is essential you keep your roofline well maintained or you could run into expensive problems over time. Your roofline can also give your home a clean and fresh look. We always use best practise techniques and adhere to the latest Building Regulation methods.
We offer the following services:
- Replacement uPVC fascias and soffits
- Replacement uPVC bargeboards and cladding
- Roofline repairs
- Gutter and downpipe maintenance and repair
- Guttering upgrades
- General roof repairs
- Flat roof installations and repairs
- Pitched roofs
- Chimney stacks
- Liquid roofing solutions
- GRP fibreglass roofing
All our work and products are guaranteed and are of the highest quality. For additional peace of mind, we are also proud members of the Federation of Master Builders, Checkatrade.com and TrustMark.
Call us now for a no-obligation, free quote on 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791.
What is a roofline? Fascias and soffits in Teddington explained!
Rooflineis the name given to the area between the first tile of a pitched roof and the back of the building’s wall cavity. The roofline protects the roof space, the timbers and your home’s interior from water damage and helps to prevent dry rot or wet rot and ultimately, your property’s structural integrity. Rooflines traditionally consisted of timber components and the reality with this is that it requires a lifetime or maintenance and left unchecked, will degrade over time. We recommend the installation of uPVC products, which come in a huge variety of shapes, styles and colours and are hard-wearing, durable and low maintenance.
Rooflines normally consist of the following components:
- Guttering and downpipes: Gutters are installed for rainwater to drain away from the property and downpipes carry the water from the guttering to the drains.
- Fascias: Fascias support the guttering and tile edges and protect the rafters.
- Soffits: Soffits are the finished boards on the underside of the eaves and protect underneath the rafters.
- Bargeboards: Bargeboards provide a finished to the gable end of your home by sealing the verge.
- Cladding: Cladding is the panel material used to cover wide areas of outside surface.