External property maintenance is undoubtedly one of the bug bears of any homeowner. Are you tired of clearing your gutters? Sick of having to maintain timber fascias and soffits? Let us take the stress of your roofline away from you! At South Thames Roofing we are one of the premier roofing and roofline companies working in Oxshott, Malden Rushett and the wider areas of London, Surrey and the South East. No job is too big or small and we work for a huge range of commercial and domestic customers, dealing with all aspects of rooflines, from complete replacement of uPVC fascias, soffits, bargeboards and cladding, through to gutter clearing and maintenance.
Houses used to traditionally have fascias, soffits and other roofline components manufactured in timber. While some owners might still opt for timber, it can create problems because it requires on-going maintenance. It can also prove expensive to paint and treat wooden rooflines. A more modern alternative is uPVC and we can install and upgrade your roofline with uPVC components. Total removal of old timbers and replacing them with uPVC materials is a better solution than ‘over cladding’ because any wood left in place will continue to rot, making it necessary to do further work in time.
uPVC offers home owners a range of benefits:
- Available in a range of colours, styles and shapes, designed to mimic wood, meaning older properties can still retain an authentic appearance
- Low maintenance, so will never require re-painting or other treatments
- Strong, durable and resistant to even the most extreme weather conditions
- Will never degrade or discolour
- Resistant to vermin and insects
- Simple to clean
- Will improve the look of your home from an aesthetic perspective
- May increase the value of your home
We are happy to quote for free with no obligation, so please call us on 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791.