External property maintenance is undoubtedly one of the bug bears of any homeowner. Are you tired of clearing your gutters? Sick of having to maintain timber fascias and soffits? Let us take the stress of your roofline away from you! At South Thames Roofing we are one of the premier roofing and roofline companies working in Oxshott, Malden Rushett and the wider areas of London, Surrey and the South East. No job is too big or small and we work for a huge range of commercial and domestic customers, dealing with all aspects of rooflines, from complete replacement of uPVC fascias, soffits, bargeboards and cladding, through to gutter clearing and maintenance.
Houses used to traditionally have fascias, soffits and other roofline components manufactured in timber. While some owners might still opt for timber, it can create problems because it requires on-going maintenance. It can also prove expensive to paint and treat wooden rooflines. A more modern alternative is uPVC and we can install and upgrade your roofline with uPVC components. Total removal of old timbers and replacing them with uPVC materials is a better solution than ‘over cladding’ because any wood left in place will continue to rot, making it necessary to do further work in time.
uPVC offers home owners a range of benefits:
- Available in a range of colours, styles and shapes, designed to mimic wood, meaning older properties can still retain an authentic appearance
- Low maintenance, so will never require re-painting or other treatments
- Strong, durable and resistant to even the most extreme weather conditions
- Will never degrade or discolour
- Resistant to vermin and insects
- Simple to clean
- Will improve the look of your home from an aesthetic perspective
- May increase the value of your home
We are happy to quote for free with no obligation, so please call us on 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791.
Smart and secure rooflines designed to last in Malden Rushett
So what does a roofline consist of?
- Fascias: These are the long straight boards that run along the lower edge of the roof. They support the lower run of tiles and keep guttering in place. In heavy rain, when your gutters fill up quickly and the downpipes are flooded, they will hold the system in place.
- Soffits: These protect the rafters and eaves from being exposed to weather. They serve both an aesthetic and functional purpose and they will help give your home a fresh and clean look.
- Cladding: This is the panel material used to cover wide areas of outside surface.
- Guttering: A gutter is a narrow trough or channel that runs around the perimeter of the house. This will collect and funnel away any water that lands on the roof. Gutters also take water away from the building’s foundations and protect exterior surfaces.
Excellent service from Steve and his team. He came to visit 2-3 times to survey the job, and was always on time and friendly. He was easily contactable, and never ignored a phone call. Due to the bad weather (snow and ice) the job was delayed, but Steve ensured that he came back in conditions that were not ideal, and still made sure that the job was completed. I’m very pleased with the work done, and with the service I received – on top of this, the quote came in much more competitively than other quotes I received. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Steve and his team. Fabulous work, thanks.and effectively responded to.