Most roofs require repairs and maintenance. Tell tale signs of damage include slipped tiles or slates, water stains or daylight showing from the loft. South Thames Roofing is a professional and reliable family-run company offering a wide range of roofing services on domestic and commercial properties in Wimbledon, Southfields and the nearby areas of London and the South East. We can provide a free no-obligation quote where we can assess whether roof repairs are needed and advise accordingly.
We also specialise if flat roofs, fibreglass roofing, chimney repairs and lead roof services at competitive prices. To find out more about our roofing services, phone us on 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791 and we would be delighted to help you.
Our range of roofing services local to Wimbledon, SW19
We offer our Wimbledon customers a huge range of roofing services, including:
- Roof repairs: We undertake all types of general roof repairs, such as plugging leaks on pitched or flat roofs, replacing broken or slipped tiles or slates, repointing tile ridges and fixing loose or leaking guttering.
- Pitched roofs: We also specialise in installing pitched roofs. These are popular because they can be constructed quickly, do not require weather covering or water proofing treatment and they do not have problems with drainage, rain or snow.
- Flat roofs: We have been installing and repairing flat roofs in the area for many years and work with felt, asphalt, single ply and liquid solutions. Flat roofs are great value for money, require minimal maintenance and are waterproof.
- Lead roof services: No matter how large or small your lead roofing requirements, we can provide a complete and specialist service that takes care of all your maintenance, repair and replacement needs.
- Fibreglass roofing: We can install and maintain a hi-tech fibreglass roofing system called CrysticROOF, which has a 25-year lifespan, compared to a 5-10 year lifespan of a normal hot felt roofing system.
- Chimney repairs: Chimney stacks are often forgotten but it is important to have yours maintained and repaired regularly to ensure the structural safety of your building. We can do this work, along with chimney installation and removal.
- Fascias and soffits: Your roofline ensures your home is protected from the elements and we can ensure your fascias and soffits are in good order.
- Guttering and downpipes: We can clean your gutters, install new ones or repair and maintain existing gutters.
Efficient, reliable and friendly roofers near Wimbledon
We have extensive experience in the roofing industry and have built up a strong client base in Putney and Wimbledon. We know there will be other companies looking for your business, so why pick us?
- Our team are polite, hard-working and efficient and will cause as little disruption as possible to your home
- We are friendly and helpful and upfront about costs from the start
- We can give you free advice or a no-obligation quote at any time
- We treat our customers’ homes with respect and will leave your property clean and tidy
- We only ever use the best possible materials and products
- We offer a guarantee of 10 to 25 years depending on the materials that have been used
Call our Wimbledon roofing team today
Our team would be happy to give you a free quote or more information about our services at any time. Call us on 020 8397 2900 or 07950 350791, or email [email protected]
Our pitched roof re-covering was always going to be a challenge because of the restricted site access to our Scout and Guide HQ, working around existing users. As it turned out this was compounded by frequent rain showers whilst the work was in progress. Despite these difficulties Stephen and his workforce managed to complete the work with no impact on our activities, leaving the site clean and clear after only a few days. On top of this the cost was well within our budget and any concerns I had about the possible effect on our neighbours were quickly and effectively responded to.
My neighbour and I were absolutely delighted with our new roofs, Steve, Gary and Kevin are true professionals, excellent workmanship, polite, courteous. Highly recommend and they cleaned up.responded to.
I would highly recommend South Thames Roofing, such nice people, excellent workers, our roof is getting lots of attention from neighbours.
Steve was a pleasure to deal with – courteous, very efficient, professional and always on time – a very refreshing change from some tradesmen I’ve encountered! I’m really pleased with the quality of the workmanship and the fact that Steve was flexible about fitting my job in quickly. The work was completed in a matter of hours and the area left very clean and tidy. A ten year guarantee gives me complete peace of mind – I would highly recommend this company.
I was extremely satisfied with the replacement of my new roof. Everything went very smoothly and was finished on time. As I live in a conservation area Mr Baker worked with the councils recommendations as to the tiles and colour! He also informed the council when he started to do the roof so they could come and see the work in progress if they wanted to. They also cleared my loft out for me at no extra charge. I was kept notified by phone during the works as to how thins were progressing. I would highly recommend South Thames Roofing.
Excellent service from Steve and his team. He came to visit 2-3 times to survey the job, and was always on time and friendly. He was easily contactable, and never ignored a phone call. Due to the bad weather (snow and ice) the job was delayed, but Steve ensured that he came back in conditions that were not ideal, and still made sure that the job was completed. I’m very pleased with the work done, and with the service I received – on top of this, the quote came in much more competitively than other quotes I received. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Steve and his team. Fabulous work, thanks.and effectively responded to.
Excellent service from Steve and his team. He came to visit 2-3 times to survey the job, and was always on time and friendly. He was easily contactable, and never ignored a phone call. Due to the bad weather (snow and ice) the job was delayed, but Steve ensured that he came back in conditions that were not ideal, and still made sure that the job was completed. I’m very pleased with the work done, and with the service I received – on top of this, the quote came in much more competitively than other quotes I received. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Steve and his team. Fabulous work, thanks.
Steve was a pleasure to deal with, always kept in contact and updated me via email and mobile, very prompt to get back to me too. He was the only tradesman to give a free detailed report plus quote (we hadn’t exchanged contracts on the property at that stage) and was more than fair with the quoted price, equalling a competitor. Stuck to the date given (rare these days!) and finished sooner than I expected, despite terrible snowy weather. Roof looks lovely and I would recommend this company to anyone, what a refreshing change.
An excellent job. Completed on time and on budget. Stephen and his team were hard-working, courteous and efficient. They were helpful and cooperative throughout – even leaving the scaffolding up for an extra week to enable the painting of the upper windows. We would not hesitate to recommend South Thames Roofing
I have had a long standing problem with rain coming down a chimney, that nobody seems to have been able to solve. Steve and his crew have done it. They were at all times courteous, reliable, arrived when they said they would, kept in touch and tidied up afterwards. I am beyond pleased that this problem has at last been sorted. Brilliant team and a pleasure to deal with.
Drag the bar over the image to see a Before and After image of a new roof installed in Wimbledon, SW London